Effective as of: June (01), 2018.
(1) Global Fitness Solutions LTD. (“Company” or “We” or “Us”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through compliance with this policy. Global Fitness Solutions LTD is an online eCommerce shop, that aims at providing products and services to customers (“Users”) We are also committed to protecting your privacy in accordance with the principles laid out in the applicable national and European Union legislation. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website http://www.myecoach.com or our mobile applications (our “Service” or the “Website/App”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information. This policy applies to information we collect: (a) on this Website/App; and (b) in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website/App.
(3) Our Service is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under the age of 18 may provide any information to the Website/App. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18 and unless your consent is given or authorized by the holder of your parental responsibility (according to Section 8 (1) of the EU Regulation 2016/679), do not use or provide any information on this Website/App or on or through any of its features, make any purchases through the Website/App, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website/App or provide any information about yourself to us.
(1) You may register to join the Service directly via the Website/App or by logging into your account with a third-party social networking service (“SNS”) via our Website/App. If you choose to register via an SNS, or to later link your account with the Service to your account with an SNS, we will use the personal information you have provided to the SNS to create your account.
(2) You represent that you are entitled to use your SNS account for the purposes described herein, Company not incurring into any fees or limitations of usage imposed by the SNS.
(1) We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website/App, including information: (a) by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, date of birth, telephone number, social security number, credit card, bank account and other financial information, delivery address, billing address and other information that may be required by governmental and tax agencies (“personal information”); (b) that is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or (c) about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website/App and usage details.
(2) We collect this information: (a) directly from you when you provide it to us; (b) automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies; (c) from other websites, such as Braintree Payment Systems, when you agree to connect your e-mail address or account on those other websites to our Service. All payment-related and financial information will be collected by Braintree Payment Systems. We therefore recommend you become acquainted and agree with their terms and conditions and privacy practices.
(3) We may also collect information provided by third parties, including but not limited to updated information on shipped products, as provided by carriers.
(1) The information we collect on or through our Website/App may include: (a) information that you provide by filling in forms, including information provided at the time of registering to use our Service, placing an order through our Website/App, requesting further services or report a problem with our Service; (b) records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and voice call details), if you contact us; (c) details of transactions you carry out through our Website/App and of the fulfillment of your orders, as you may be required to provide financial information before placing an order or making a payment through our Website/App; (d) your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
(2) You may provide information to be published or displayed (“Posted“) on public areas of websites you access through the Service (collectively, “User Contributions“). Your User Contributions are Posted and transmitted to others at your own risk. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of third parties with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
(1) As you navigate through and interact with our Website/App, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including: (a) details of your visits to our Website/App, including traffic data, location data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website/App; and (b) information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
(2) The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
You can read more about the cookies we use through our Cookie Statement.
(2) We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
(1) We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information: (a) to present our Service and its contents to you; (b) to provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us; (c) to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it; (d) to perform and develop services, deliveries, payments and products in connection with our Service; (e) to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing, collection, easy reordering, bookkeeping, shipping, support and marketing; (f) to notify you about changes to our Service or any products or services we offer or provide through it; (g) to develop our Website/App and provide better services; (h) in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and (i) for any other purpose with your consent.
(2) We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please contact us at (email@example.com).
(3) We will keep your Personal Information in our possession for the period necessary for the fulfilment of our collection purposes, as provided in Section 7 (1) above.
(1) We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
(3) We may also disclose your personal information: (a) to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any legal duty, government or regulatory request; (b) to enforce or apply our Terms of Service and other agreements, including but not limited to for billing and collection purposes; (c) if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others, including but not limited to exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
(4) You understand and agree that the Personal Information collected may be transferred to third countries, as some third parties supporting our business may be located in these countries. Please note that some countries may not offer the same type of protection and privacy for Personal Information provided.
(5) Due to applicable legislation, we may be required to disclose Personal Information related to the purchase of products through our Service. Personal Information will only be disclosed when legally required and the Personal Information transmitted will be only to the extent necessary for compliance with the applicable legislation.
(1) We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
(b) Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to (firstname.lastname@example.org).
(2) We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way.
(2) You may send us an email at (email@example.com) to request access to, object, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us, as well as obtain restriction of processing in the following cases:
(a) When the accuracy of the personal data is contested by You, for a period enabling Us, to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
(b) When the processing is unlawful and You oppose the erasure of the personal data and request the restriction of their use instead;
(c) When We no longer need the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but You require them for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
(d) When You objected to processing the Data pursuant to Article 21(1) of the EU Regulation 2016/679 pending the verification whether Our legitimate grounds override Yours.
However, we reserve the right to not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
(3) In case of any inobservance with our legal requirements and duties, you have the right to file a complaint before the applicable data protection authority.
(1) We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Any payment transactions will be processed according to the standard and terms and conditions of Braintree Payment Systems.
(2) The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you a password for access to certain parts of our Service, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We require you not to share your password and login details with anyone.
(3) Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information and to comply with the applicable legislation, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website/App. Unless otherwise provided in the applicable legislation, any transmission of personal information is at your own risk.